Chief Topflo is a broad spectrum fungicide containing 625g/L of the active ingredient Iprodione (the highest a.i. load Iprodione in the Australian market).
It is registered for the control of Brown Patch, Dollar Spot, Fusarium Patch, Spring Dead Spot, Curvularia and Helminthosporium diseases in all recreational turf situations
In Ornamental plants, Chief Topflo Fungicide is registered for the control of Botrytis blight.
Turf Nutrition and Chief Topflo Fungicide
This product acts very rapidly in the plant and where the turf is of a low nutritional status, a slight yellowing may be seen. This may be corrected by nitrogenous fertiliser applications. Where possible, it is recommended that the fertiliser program precede the fungicide application.
Key features and benefits of Chief Topflo Fungicide
- Non-scheduled chemical – Increased usage in and around public areas. No re-entry restrictions
- Water based formulation – Provides efficient movement into the soil profile and is very effective against root borne pathogens
- Locally systemic movement (translaminar) within the plant – Provides curative control of pathogens within plant tissue
- Works on all stages of the disease lifecycle – Will work for you, regardless of where the disease growth is at
- High active ingredient loading – Lower application rates and reduced drum disposal & packaging costs
How to get the best results from Chief Topflo Fungicide
In turf applications, it is recommended that Chief Topflo Fungicide be applied in a minimum water volume as specified on the label, in a medium sized droplet to obtain an even coverage over the turf surface. For root borne diseases, irrigation maybe required to place the active ingredient into the rootzone.
Active Ingredient: 625g/l Iprodione