Save time and effort with the Turf Tender 410.
Available in pull-behind and mounted models, the Turf Tender 410 series from DAKOTA Peat & Equipment is designed for superintendents to save time and labor costs, and meet turf maintenance needs, be it spreading dry or wet, light or heavy, wide or narrow.
410 Turf Tender Pull Type
Pull Unit Requirements:
- Requires 3-7 GPM. Oil flow without optional power unit
- Overall length = 144 in
- Overall width = 60 in
- Height = 50 in
- Weight = 920 lbs.
- Weight = 1240 lbs. (with optional power unit)
- Capacity = 23 cu ft. (.65m3) level, 27 cu ft. (.76m3) heaped
- Trackless 18 in PVC belt (crescent-style)
- Rear door adjusted from 0" to 7"
- Powder coat paint
- Hopper length = 76 in
- Welded heavy-duty A-frame construction
- Jack stand Tires:
- 2 Ultra Trac Turf Tires 26.5x14x12
Dual Spinner System:
- 2 Throw discs (24 in diameter, 6 adjustable paddles per disc)
- Quick change
- 2 hydraulic motors, 1 per spinner-disc
- Spreading width 12' to 49' variable
- Spreading application (extremely fine to very heavy)
- Capable of spreading a large variety of materials