The TB 220 Turf Brush is used for several routine maintenance tasks including:
- Grooming – lifting the long, laid-over grass blades so a mower can cleanly cut them
- Moving top dressing into the canopy of the turf
- Back filling voids after aerating, spiking, or verticutting procedures
Key features and benefits of the Turf Brush TB220
- Quality Turf Care - The TB 220 Grooming Brush, US Patent No. 9,185,150 a versatile, labour-saving grooming tool for turf that improves the appearance, playing quality, and growing conditions of golf courses and sports fields. An affordable investment for a turf manager’s program from 9 hole courses to major tournament venues.
- TB 220 Features - 10 – 15% lighter than the competition; quick and accurate cam-style brush height adjustment; true, free floating brush system; completely sealed chain guard; front or rear brush lockout (single brush mode) for undulating greens or light top dressing and so much more.
- Wireless Controller - The newest option for the TB 220 Turf Brush, the wireless controller, can be added in minutes with two fasteners & quick connect plug: sealed for durability; two wireless remotes; rechargeable battery plus charger; no wiring to the battery; one click to wired or wireless; works on new and existing TB 220’s.
- Easily Transported - Many different vehicles can be used to tow the TB 220 Turf Brush. An industrial grade electric actuator raises or lowers the slowly spinning brushes in less than 4 seconds! This allows the operator to “stripe” the turf area with the brush if desired.