Black Label BioSmart is a premium sports turf biological fertiliser, formulated and blended in Australia, for use on professional turf surfaces.
Black Label BioSmart has the added benefits of being enriched with Nutrismart technology. Containing a blend of controlled-release nitrogen along with Nutrismart, Black Label BioSmart is designed to maintain a consistent growth habit whilst promoting enhanced soil microbe activity through humate application.
Analysis and Specifications for Black Label BioSmart Fertiliser
- N: 23
- K: 4
- Fe: 1.5
- S: 5.1
- Ca: 0.9
- Mg: 0.1
- Mn: 0.7
- SGN: 350
- Application rate per hectare: 210
- N Tech: PSCU 27%
Biological Benefits of Black Label BioSmart
- Black Label BioSmart contains NutriPlus – A Biologically active, carbon-based leonardite material, coated with active microbial additions including yeast extracts, carbohydrates, Bacillus spp., Azotobacter spp., Trichoderma spp. and Saccharomyces spp.
- Increases nutrient cycling, disease suppression and water dynamics.
- Long-lasting controlled and more uniform release of nitrogen and nutrients into the soil.
- Maintain a consistent growth habit whilst promoting enhanced soil microbe activity through humate application.
- Reduced loss of nitrogen and nutrients through leaching and runoff.
- Improves biological soil activity
Other Features and Benefits of Black Label BioSmart
- Black Label BioSmart is a premium turf fertiliser, formulated and blended in Australia, for use on professional turf surfaces.
- Cost-effective fertiliser that is ideal for all broadacre application situations.
- The highly durable coating resists breakage which allows for a controlled and more uniform release that maximises nitrogen and nutrient uptake.
- Safe and easy to handle and apply.
Why Black Label Fertilisers?
The Black Label range of professional granular fertilisers has been developed to accommodate the needs of turf managers in every turf maintenance scenario. Refined over many years, Nuturf’s Black Label range has continuously evolved to harness the latest turf nutrition technologies available including multiple forms of controlled and slow-release nitrogen for any situation.
- Proudly Australian made for local conditions
- Multiple forms of nitrogen
- Multiple forms of potassium
- Varying granule sizes for any sportsturf application
- Added minor elements for plant health benefits
- Multiple formulations to suit your situation
About the Black Label Nutrition Range
The Black Label fertilisers are highly economical, ever predictable, and proven options that meet a whole suite of needs in a logical manner. This range seeks to address all the fundamental requirements of turfgrass management. No fuss – just effective.
- Well-rounded no fuss formulations
- Varying nitrogen release technologies
- A broad array of controlled release options
- Standard 300-350SGN for high-cut turf situations
Application Rate: 2.1kg/100m²
Particle Size: SGN 350