Casper is a selective post-emergent herbicide specifically formulated for use on turf. Casper contains the active constituents 50% Dicamba and 5% Prosulfuron providing highly effective control of broad leaf weeds.
Key Benefits of Casper Turf Herbicide
- Broad spectrum selective post-emergence herbicide for turf
- Highly effective in controlling many broadleaf weeds including Creeping Oxalis, Dandelion, Wireweed and many more
- Dual active ingredients, including prosulfuron, a new active for turf
- Convenient water dispersible granular formulation with economical rates
- Complete weed solution for turf in combination with Barricade and Monument Liquid
- Quick systemic action (xylem and phloem) with root, shoot and leaf uptake
Application Timing and Rate Variation
Casper delivers high levels of control with follow-up applications only needed if significant seed germination occurs after application.
For example, convenient rate ranges (0.6-1.2 kg/ha) for different weeds ensures flexibility and economy. Applications to control weeds should ideally be made when they are still actively growing and not towards the end of the growing cycle when plants are alive but not actively growing. Active weed growth = Systemic xylem and phloem movement essential for systemic herbicide action. For full application details, please consult the product label.
Casper as a post-emergent herbicide is taken up by leaves, shoots and roots of target weeds. Application targeted towards delivering Casper to thoroughly cover the leaves and shoots is best. Casper can be washed off the leaves and into the soil to promote root uptake for complete systemic action.
Mixing and Compatibility
Casper is a water dispersible granule formulation (WDG) with minimal odour and non-staining properties. Casper mixes completely with water and produces a homogenous easy to apply suspension.
Observe the mixing instruction for Casper with regards to the addition of a non-ionic surfactant.
Active Ingredient: 500g/kg Dicamba, 50g/kg Prosulfuron