Impala is formulated for broad spectrum control of fungal diseases in turf.
Key benefits of Impala Fungicide
- The new active constituent triticonazole brings higher efficacy from the DMI-triazole family.
- Impala is the only dual systemic turf fungicide that contains the highly regarded active constituent triticonazole which has broad spectrum control of over 10 major turf diseases. This allows for excellent flexibility for diseases attacking leaves, crowns and roots.
- It is highly rainfast and quickly absorbed by leaves, crown and roots of treated turf.
- Fungal activity ceases quickly when applied as a curative application and Impala gives consistent protection of new growth for up to 28 days after application.
- Leaf and Crown diseases – when applied both active constituents will deposit on leaves and accumulate in crowns, thus ensuring optimal positioning for systemic redistribution, even to new growth.
- Root diseases – when applied both active constituents will give crown accumulation and root zone uptake. This will also ensure systemic redistribution through the entire plant.
- Azoxystrobin is the only strobilurin (Qols) that can protect new growth through systemic movement (xylem systemic) for up to 28 days after the initial application. Excellent longevity on the leaf surface for prevention of spore germination and infection.
- Triticonazole gives significant root uptake when washed in after application. It will protect new growth through systemic movement (xylem systemic) when absorbed in crowns and through roots and can be redistributed through dispersion to all tissues.
How to get the most out of your application of Impala Fungicide
- Preventative use dictates that applications begin when conditions are favourable for disease infection and at the very beginning of disease infection.
- Begin applications before symptoms occur when conditions first favour disease, and continue applications while conditions remain favourable for disease development.
- Apply in 350 - 1000L of water per ha (volume is dependent on target disease, see application section of label).
- Tank-mixing of Impala Fungicide with a growth regulator is not suggested on Poa annua For best results, separate these applications
Active Ingredient: 96g/l Azoxystrobin, 194g/l Triticonazole