Velista is a powerful broad spectrum fungicide that can be used all year round and can be trusted to keep your turf in excellent condition especially when high temperatures and high humidity hit your facility.
Velista contains a new active ingredient, Penthiopyrad, a SDHI (Succinate Dehydrogenase Respiration Inhibitor) fungicide with a novel mode of action making it a powerful rotation partner.
Key benefits of Velista Turf Fungicide
- Broadspectrum control of all major turfgrass diseases
- A powerful rotation partner for the Group 11 fungicides
- The versatility to use all year round – no growth retardant properties, no phytotoxicity, rainfast
- Curative and preventative properties
- Easy to use WDG formulation
No phytotoxicity or growth retardation
The product works by blocking the pathogen cell’s energy production and shutting down any further spore or fungal growth. Velista moves into the turf grass leaves and roots providing excellent residual activity which is ideal for preventative applications. It is not cross resistant with other classes of chemistry.
Importantly Velista does not exhibit any growth retardant properties to turf grass and has shown no phytotoxicity in Australian and USA trials. It can therefore, be used in the middle of summer without any threat of burning or slowing of turf grass growth.
Active Ingredient: 500 g/kg Penthiopyrad