Evolution Fungicide is a premium, fungicide mixture containing 120 g/L of the active ingredient Azoxystrobin and 200 g/L Tebuconazole. This unique combination provides powerful systemic control of a broad range of turf diseases including; Dollar Spot, Helminthosporium, Anthracnose, Winter Fusarium, Brown Patch and Fairy Ring.
Key features and benefits of Evolution Fungicide
- Unique combination of active ingredients for the Australian turf market
- Year round usage without the concerns of harsh growth regulation in summer
- Improved systemic activity, providing ease of application and placement over other products within the market
- Excellent residual performance, providing up to 28 days protection
- The only fungicide currently registered in the turf market for Fairy Ring Control
- Broad spectrum disease control, with registration on 6 key turf diseases
- Schedule 5 chemistry, improving ease of handling and use when compared to other fungicides in the market
How Evolution Fungicide works
The combination of two modes of action in Evolution® provides protection against several stages in the life cycle of fungi.
- Inhibits spore germination and host penetration during the early stages of fungal vegetative growth
- Extended residual activity on spore germination
- Rapidly absorbed into the plant and transported acropetally to provide uniform protection throughout the leaves and roots
- Active on the vegetative mycelia of the fungi with limited direct activity on spores
The dual combination of a strobilurin + DMI ensures infections are targeted from the time of spore germination on the leaf surface through to mycelial development within leaves. Therefore, applying Evolution® as a preventative treatment prior to spore germination will achieve the maximum benefit from both the strobilurin and DMI components.
Active Ingredient: 200g/L Tebuconazole, 120g/L Azoxystrobin