Posterity delivers exceptional Dollar Spot control and is a great option to add to your tank mix to deal with this difficult-to-control disease. This fungicide sets a new standard for power and longevity of control, holding stronger for many moons.
Key Benefits of Posterity Turf Fungicide
- Long lasting curative and preventative control against difficult-to-control, Dollar Spot.
- A formulation that is compatible with a wide range of commonly used products including Primo Maxx so you can supercharge your tank mix.
- Balanced distribution within the plant and outstanding rainfastness – it binds quickly and strongly to the plant’s wax layer and then slowly penetrates into the plant tissue.
- A step change in Dollar Spot control vs traditional controls such as DMI fungicides containing for example, Propiconazole and Tebuconazole.
- Smarter chemistry that is exempt from poison scheduling.
- A highly effective option at rates as low as 500 mL/ha to 1 L/ha.
Dollar Spot Control Program
To combat Dollar Spot, start the season strong with an early application of Posterity when conditions are favourable for disease outbreak or as an early curative application at first signs of disease. Favourable conditions include: temperatures between 15°C and 30°C, continuous high humidity, cool nights and intense dews.
For resistance management and broader-spectrum control, Syngenta agronomic programs strategically rotate Posterity with Daconil Weather Stik, Banner Maxx and other trusted products to help prevent Dollar Spot.
For continued protection from late Summer through Autumn, turn to Posterity for curative and extended preventative applications. Truly the next generation carboxamide (SDHI), a powerfully simple choice.
Formula & Packaging
500 mL pack size
Suspension concentrate (SC) that mixes completely with water and may be tank mixed with many commonly used fungicides, insecticide, herbicides and fertilisers
Active Ingredient: 200g/l Pydiflumetofen