Hardtop hard fescue is a highly ranked hard fescue no. 4 in NTEP data. Its outstanding features include drought tolerance and can withstand short mowing as close as 7mm. It is excellent for shady areas, is dark green in colour and is low maintenance. Hardtop is ideal for roughs and fairways.
Key features of Hardtop Hard Fescue
- Good resistance to red thread under low N input regimes
- Dark green colour with beautiful fine leaf texture
- Extremely good winter hardiness and recovery in spring
- Drought tolerance and Extremely shade tolerant
- Close mowing tolerance down to 5 mm
- Wide application possibilities in Australia and New Zealand