Banner Maxx is an excellent choice as an early curative treatment, providing systemic broad spectrum control of major turf diseases including Dollar Spot, Winter Fusarium, and the ERI complex (Couchgrass Decline and Take-all Patch).
Banner Maxx’s low odour and proprietary surfactant formulation, allows for improved plant safety and eliminates concerns with equipment corrosion.
Key benefits of Banner Maxx Turf Fungicide
- Broad spectrum of major turf diseases including Dollar Spot, Winter Fusarium and the ERI complex (Couch Decline and Take-all Patch)
- The number 1 choice for effective Spring Dead Spot control
- Fast absorption and even systemic movement combines to ensure effective “stopping power” for early curative situations
- Tank mixture with Daconil Weather Stik combines systemic and contact action
- MAXX technology allows for excellent tank mix compatibility with other fungicides and foliar fertilisers
- Low odour, non-staining formulation
Application timing and rate variation
Banner Maxx is an excellent choice to use early curatively, after first disease symptoms become evident. The fast absorption and systemic movement combines to ensure effective “stopping power” for early curative situations. The lower rate of 5 L/ha is suitable for use in preventative programs, whereas the higher rate of 10 L/ha should be considered in curative situations.
For example, in the case where a disease like Dollar Spot has already caused symptoms (scarring) Banner Maxx could be applied solo at 10 L/ha or at 5 L/ha when tank mixed with Daconil Weather Stik at 20 L/ha. In curative situations though, the residual will be shorter due to the high population numbers of the pathogen. It would be prudent to follow up with Headway Maxx at 9 L/ha. This approach should stop disease progression and protect new growth for at least for the next 4-5 weeks. For full application details, please consult the product label.
Mixing and compatibility
Banner Maxx is a micro emulsion concentrate (ME) with minimal odour as the product does not contain petroleum solvents. Banner Maxx mixes completely with water and may be tank mixed with many commonly used fungicides and liquid fertilisers
Active Ingredient: 15.5% Propiconazole