Bow & Arrow Herbicide for broadleaf weed control in turf is a formulation containing the active ingredients, MCPA as potassium salt, clopyralid as potassium salt and diflufenican.
Current broadleaf turf herbicides have a tendency to cause rapid desiccation of weed leaves and shoots. Recovery may then occur from the significant root systems and/or other
underground components of the weed. The effect of Bow & Arrow Herbicide is slower than other broadleaf herbicides but the ultimate result is more effective, with no evidence of
This unique three-way mixture provides extended weed control (season-long) in most situations.
Key features and benefits of Bow & Arrow Herbicide:
- High level of efficacy & quality formulation
- One standard application rate
- Superior turf safety (cool and warm season grasses)
- Schedule 5 Classification, Group F & I Herbicide
- A mix of active ingredients for improved resistance management
- Low odour
Active Ingredient: 20 g/L clopyralid, 15 g/L diflufenican, 300 g/L MCPA