Fore Rainshield is a broad spectrum protectant fungicide containing 480g/L of the active ingredient Mancozeb formulation offers superior spreading and sticking abilities, resulting in optimal disease protection for longer. It is registered for the control of a range of diseases in turf and ornamental situations.
Key benefits of Fore Rainshield Fungicide
- Smaller Mancozeb particles, optimizing leaf coverage.
- Unique surfactant package that assists particle redistribution.
- Improves rainfastness.
- Contains a unique green dye providing better turf quality and overall colour.
- Contains 15% more active than other liquid Mancozebs.
- A lower chemical scheduling than other premium contact fungicides.
- A different mode of action than other premium contact fungicides and fits well into a resistance management strategy.
- Contains an ornamentals registration, whereas other premium contact fungicides don’t.
- Excellent tank mixing properties and Fore Rainshield mixed with several products are known to provide excellent disease control.
Mancozeb – The active ingredient in Fore Rainshield Fungicide
Mancozeb, the active ingredient in Fore Rainshield, is a multiple-site enzyme inhibitor that attacks fungi in a non-selective manner and prevents disease organisms from adapting and mutating. This feature gives Fore Rainshield a successful track record in turf disease control, without ever experiencing a resistance problem.
Mancozeb is classified as a Group M3 fungicide (Formally Group Y). Mancozeb is a non-systemic, contact fungicide that has protectant activity. Mancozeb will provide at least 7-10 days reliable protection from major turf pathogens following an application.
Active Ingredient: 480g/L Mancozeb
Spectrum: Broad Spectrum
Mobility Type: Contact