Quali-Pro Prophesy miticide for control of Couch Mite in Turf and Two‐spotted mite in ornamentals. Prophesy is a contact miticide containing 500 g/L of the active ingredient Clofentezine.
Quali-Pro Prophesy Miticide provides a strong and new mode of action for generational management of Couch Mite (Aceria cynodoniensis) in all turfgrass management situations including but not limited to golf greens, tees and fairways, bowling greens, sports fields and racetracks.
Quali-Pro Prophesy Miticide is also registered for the control of Twospotted Mite (Tetranychus urticae) in ornamental plant situations.
How Quali-Pro Prophesy Miticide works
Clofentezine is a specific acaricide with contact action, and long residual activity. It acts primarily by interfering with cell growth and differentiation during the final stages of embryonic (ovicide), and early larval development.
Key features and benefits of Prophesy Miticide
- Unique mode of action for the turf market – Group 10A
- New class of chemistry ideal for use with other miticides
- Works on the egg and early larval stages of the mite
- Long residual activity – up to 45 days
- Schedule 5 chemistry, reducing PPE requirements versus some other miticides
- Less restrictions around re-entry after application, when compared to some other miticides
- Safety to predatory mites and soft on beneficial insects, including Bees. Useful in an IPM program
- Versatile – can be used in both turf and ornamental situations
Active Ingredient: 500g/L Clofentezine