Signature Xtra Stressgard is a true systemic fungicide that controls tough turf diseases – pythium and anthracnose, as well as enhancing turf health and minimising turf stress from abiotic and biotic sources.
A new and improved formulation of fosetyl-aluminium, optimised with new proprietary components to provide excellent preventative control of turf disease and turf health improvement even under the most severe environmental conditions.
A two-pronged approach to reducing turf abiotic stress
From the outside – UV protection, and from the inside-up – regulation of the plant’s natural defenses. The end result is:
- Prevents oxidative damage to membranes
- Protection and retention of cell turgor
- Retention of chlorophyll
- Increase in net photosynthesis
Key features and benefits of Signature Xtra Stressgard
- Improved preventative control of pythium and anthracnose for healthy, uniform turf that is free from disease where turf is protected above and below ground from two of the most damaging diseases to highly maintained turf
- Enhanced Stressgard Formulation Technology for proven plant health effects including improved turf health during periods of stress with healthier roots, leading to better water and nutrient utilisation, wilt protection, mitigation and recovery from wear stress and mechanical damage (eg. aeration, scalping) and improved turf colour, quality and density
- Flexible rate and psray interval structure allowing for greater application flexibility so you can tailor a program to location and season-specific conditions and optimise resources
- Enhanced dispersable granule formulation with minimal dust in an HDPE bottle making it easier to pour, mix and apply, with improved compatibility, and for improved storage
- Upwards and downwards systemic mobility in the plant providing flexible product placement where you can target protection of root diseases without the need for follow up irrigation and making it easy to schedule into foliar application program
Please note that the registration of products to the Envu legal entity is currently in progress. In the meantime, Envu products will progressively transfer from Bayer to the Envu brand. You may observe product with packaging that belong to either Envu or Bayer during this transition.
Active Ingredient: 600g/kg Fosetyl-Aluminium