The Universal design of this innovative equipment addresses issues you face everyday in growing and maintaining professional-level turf for your golf course, sports field, commercial landscapes and all other turf needs.
Key benefits of the AERA-vator
- Premier aeration and seeding equipment – Creates a healthy rooting system for natural turf. The innovative AERA-vator provides better air and water infiltration to give roots the ability to grow stronger and deeper into the soil. Add the optional seed box to convert your AERA-Vator to the Seeda-vator for the best of both
- Versatile and cost-effective – The AERA-vator is the versatile, costeffective aeration equipment you can rely on to deliver beautiful and vibrant turf all year round
Universal AERA-Vator Shaft Options
Choose from three different frame widths, five different shafts and a variety of add on elements to create your perfect piece of equipment.
- Coring Shaft – This shaft uses a hollow tine to penetrate the soil. Core aerification helps reduce thatch and improves drainage
- Multi-Tine Shaft – This shaft utilises vibration to relieve compaction on artificial playing surfaces up to 25% after the first pass. Prolongs the life expectancy well beyond the warranty
- Slicer Shaft – Slicing is a non-disruptive practice a turf manager performs in peak growing season when temperatures are at their highest
- Spiker Shaft – This shaft along with the optional seed box and rake attachment is an economical primary seeder. A second spike shaft can be added to double holes per sq/ft as a rear roller
- Power Seeder Shaft – This shaft was designed to be able to over seed into low-mow height of cut, such as golf course fair ways and tees
Product Specifications for AERA-Vator UA40
- Frame Weight: 303lbs
- Working Width: 40”
- Centre Drive Gearbox: 1:1 Rt. Angle
- End Drive: (3) BX Belts
- Cycles/Min.: @540 PTO RPM=800
- Heavy Duty Lift Trail Hitch: 3’ turn radius approx.
- Driveline: 1 3/8” Spline w/ Safety Shield Finish Black Acrylic Trim