Banol Systemic Fungicide is one of the most reliable and proven fungicides for Pythium control.
It delivers preventative and curative protection by controlling damping-off of ornamental plants and turf caused by Pythium spp. Fungicide resistance development is extremely low thanks to its multi-site mode of action – there’s not a documented case in 20 years! For best results, use early to avoid later outbreaks and turf injury.
Key features of Banol Fungicide
- One of the most reliable and proven fungicides for pythium control
- Multi-site mode of action (low potential for resistance development)
- True systemic activity
- Reduces development of sporangia and spores
- Excellent user safety at label application rates
- Exceptional plant safety against a variety of ornamental species
- Easy to mix – 100% water soluble
- Registered for use in forestry production nurseries
Please note that the registration of products to the Envu legal entity is currently in progress. In the meantime, Envu products will progressively transfer from Bayer to the Envu brand. You may observe product with packaging that belong to either Envu or Bayer during this transition.
Active Ingredient: 600g/L Propamocarb