Calcium Nitrate is a highly soluble form of calcium and nitrogen which is suitable for any fertigation or hydroponic situations where nitrogen and calcium are required.
Calcium nitrate is suitable for a broad range of plants including turf, fruit, vegetables, flowers and bulbs.
Key information about applying Calcium Nitrate
- Always water fertiliser in well after application. Watering should result in a thorough saturation of the area
- Avoid direct contact with plant roots and seeds
- Even, light and regular applications of this product will achieve the best results
- Always reseal bags after use
- Sandy soils will require lower rates of fertiliser but more frequent applications
- Use sparingly on potted plants
- It is safer to apply small amounts more regularly
Application Rate: 200-300 kg per ha