FoliMAX Humic+ contains a blend of liquid humic acid and organic catalysts,which increases microbiological activity in the soil. FoliMAX Humic+ improves soil structure, cation exchange capacity of soil, soil fertility and water holding capacity. FoliMAX Humic+ is ideal for use at renovation and turf establishment or as a maintenance tool on sand profiles.
The FoliMAX HUMIC+ Guaranteed Minimum Analysis:
- Humic Acid: 22%
The FoliMAX HUMIC+ product characteristics:
- pH: 8 - 9
- Specific Gravity: 1.024
- Appearance: Dark brown liquid
- Solubility: Completely soluble
Key Benefits of FoliMAX Humic+
- Humic acid molecules bind soil particles, improving aggregation, infiltration, and aeration.
- Chelates micro-nutrients to prolong the availability of the nutrient to the plant.
- Improves cation exchange capacity, particularly in sandy soil profiles.
- Creates a positive environment for soil microbial populations.
- Increases nutrient uptake and stimulates soil microbial activity.
- Improves soil structure, fertility and water holding capacity.
- Packaged in Australia.
What is Humic Acid?
Humic acid is a complex mixture of organic compounds that are naturally present in soil, peat, and other organic materials. It is part of a larger group of substances known as humic substances, which also includes fulvic acid and humin.
Humic acid forms through the decomposition of organic matter, such as dead plants and animals, by microorganisms in the soil. It is rich in carbon and contains a variety of functional groups, including carboxyl, phenolic, and hydroxyl groups.
In agriculture and the turf industry, humic acid is used as a soil conditioner or a component of fertilizers. It can help improve soil structure, enhance nutrient retention, and promote microbial activity, all of which can contribute to healthier and more productive plants.
Why should you apply FoliMAX Humic+
FoliMAX Humic+ plays an important role in soil and plant health, humic acid is a polymer of organic acids consisting of a complex carbon matrix possessing many trace elements and smaller organic acids. The large complex structure of the humic acid molecule allows it to assist in the aggregation of soil particles, the chelation of micro-nutrients, an in enhancing the availability of soil nutrients in the rhizosphere.
Active Ingredient: 20% Humic acid
What are the benefits of the FoliMAX range?
- Turf specific fertiliser, researched and developed purely for turf purposes.
- Contains SRN-IQ technology for improved plant utilisation and prolonged plant growth.
- Utilises Nutrex Delivery Technology designed to enhance foliar uptake.
- Excellent tank mix versatility. Highly compatible with many other fertilisers and chemicals.
- Very low risk of phytotoxicity due to its low salt index, even on immature turf.
- Excellent flexibility in application rates, allowing you to better optimise your nutrition program.
- Non-corrosive formulation. Will not damage spray equipment.
What is SRN-IQ technology and what does it do?
The SRN-IQ Nitrogen technology is a true liquid, clear urea-formaldehyde solution which has an oily, resinous quality. The SRN-IQ Nitrogen technology has a linear molecular structure, which allows it to be more compact than other slow release nitrogen technologies, and therefore provides it with significantly improved foliar uptake capabilities.
- Rapid plant uptake
- Slow release nitrogen
- Enhanced soil activity
What is NutrexTM Delivery Technology and how does it work?
Nutrex™ Delivery Technology is a novel technology designed to enhance foliar uptake of liquid nutrition products and optimise internal mobility of the applied nutrient. This vastly improves the efficiency of applications of fertilizer formulations containing the Nutrex™ Delivery Technology, resulting in minimal nutrient loss and optimum plant response.
- Enhanced uptake and nutrient delivery to the plant’s vascular system.
- Integrated surfactant package for optimised surface spreading, further enhancing foliar uptake.
- Natural humectants within the formulation prolong drying time on the leaf to extend the uptake window.
- Improves internal mobility of applied nutrients, getting the nutrient to where it needs to be faster, and with less expense of energy to the plant.
- Provides a source of energy to the plant as the carbohydrate is metabolised internally.