FoliMAX N-Forcer-N is a unique slow release liquid nitrogen fertiliser containing 85% of nitrogen in the slowly available forms of Ammonium Stabilised and SRN-IQ Technologies. Specifi cally formulated for sustained turfgrass feeding, N-Forcer-N provides slowly available nitrogen via two separate release mechanisms facilitating continual and even release of nitrogen in the soil and within the plant itself.
The FoliMAX N-Forcer-N guaranteed minimum analysis:
- Nitrogen (N) as Ammonium Stabilised Technology and SRN-IQ: 25%
- Nitrogen (N) as Urea: 5%
- Total Nitrogen (N): 30%
The FoliMAX N-Forcer-N product characteristics:
- pH: >7
- Specific Gravity: 1.2
- Appearance: Clear green liquid
- Solubility: Completely soluble
Key benefits of FoliMAX N-Forcer-N
- Dual slow release mechanisms for unsurpassed release of nitrogen as the plant requires it.
- Ammonium Stabilised Nitrogen prolongs nitrogen release in the soil and improves effi ciency of applied nitrogen.
- SRN-IQ Technology provides further slow release nitrogen within the soil and within the plant itself over an extended period of time.
- Reduced leaching and volatilisation potential.
- Low salt index formulations, low burn potential.
- Excellent tank mix flexibility, highly compatible with other nutrition products.
- Highly flexible application rates, allows turf managers to fully optimised required nitrogen output.
- Made in Australia.
Ammonium Stabilised Technology
FoliMAX N-Forcer-N contains an Ammonium Stabilised form of nitrogen. The Ammonium Stabilised Technology incorporates a nitrification inhibitor called DMPP. This component inhibits the activity of Nitrosomonas bacteria in the nitrification cycle, delaying the transformation of ammonium (NH4) to nitrate (NO3), which is the most plant available form of nitrogen. Therefore during the active phase of DMPP (4 to 10 weeks, depending on soil temperature and soil humidity) the restrained release of nitrogen into an available form steadily feeds the plant over several weeks while significantly reducing nitrogen losses to leaching and volatilisation. This improvement in fertiliser performance results in economic benefits as the turf manager can extract more plant response from the nitrogen applied, as well as environmental benefits through a reduction in atmospheric and ground water pollution of ammonia. The U.S. EPA recognises Ammonium Stabiliser Technologies as a positive tool in protecting nature in agriculture and horticulture. University studies in the U.S. have shown that Ammonium Stabilised Nitrogen can cut nitrogen losses by up to 25% in cropping situations, resulting in a direct saving on fertiliser inputs.
SRN-IQ Nitrogen Technology
FoliMAX N-Forcer-N also contains new generation methylene urea SRN-IQ Nitrogen Technology. As SRN-IQ Nitrogen is dispersed in the soil the methylene urea molecules begin to gel and polymerise, stabilising the nitrogen within the root-zone. The simplest water soluble methylene ureas combine to form longer chain molecules which are substantially less soluble. Through both physical and chemical soil activity, SRN-IQ Nitrogen in the soil is transformed into a substantial base of slow release ureaforms. The water insoluble portion of the SRN-IQ Nitrogen remains within the root zone, and relies on microbial activity to become available to the plant.
Dual release mechanism characteristics
Working in synchronicity within the soil, the two different release mechanisms of the Ammonium Stabiliser and SRN-IQ Technologies provide a unique pattern of nitrogen availability over an extended period. The Ammonium Stabilised Nitrogen offers a restrained release of nitrogen over the mid-term with excellent effi ciency of applied nutrient due to reduced leaching, particularly in sand based profiles. The SRN-IQ Technology provides an initial growth response through its water soluble urea component, and then continues to feed the plant consistently over a period of time through the gradual microbial breakdown of its balanced ratio of short (methylene urea), intermediate (methylene diurea) and long (polymethylene urea) chain polymers.
Application Rate: 50-1400 mL per 100m²
What are the benefits of the FoliMAX range?
- Turf specific fertiliser, researched and developed purely for turf purposes.
- Contains SRN-IQ technology for improved plant utilisation and prolonged plant growth.
- Utilises Nutrex Delivery Technology designed to enhance foliar uptake.
- Excellent tank mix versatility. Highly compatible with many other fertilisers and chemicals.
- Very low risk of phytotoxicity due to its low salt index, even on immature turf.
- Excellent flexibility in application rates, allowing you to better optimise your nutrition program.
- Non-corrosive formulation. Will not damage spray equipment.
What is SRN-IQ technology and what does it do?
The SRN-IQ Nitrogen technology is a true liquid, clear urea-formaldehyde solution which has an oily, resinous quality. The SRN-IQ Nitrogen technology has a linear molecular structure, which allows it to be more compact than other slow release nitrogen technologies, and therefore provides it with significantly improved foliar uptake capabilities.
- Rapid plant uptake
- Slow release nitrogen
- Enhanced soil activity
What is NutrexTM Delivery Technology and how does it work?
Nutrex™ Delivery Technology is a novel technology designed to enhance foliar uptake of liquid nutrition products and optimise internal mobility of the applied nutrient. This vastly improves the efficiency of applications of fertilizer formulations containing the Nutrex™ Delivery Technology, resulting in minimal nutrient loss and optimum plant response.
- Enhanced uptake and nutrient delivery to the plant’s vascular system.
- Integrated surfactant package for optimised surface spreading, further enhancing foliar uptake.
- Natural humectants within the formulation prolong drying time on the leaf to extend the uptake window.
- Improves internal mobility of applied nutrients, getting the nutrient to where it needs to be faster, and with less expense of energy to the plant.
- Provides a source of energy to the plant as the carbohydrate is metabolised internally.