Black Label Turf King 23-1-10 is a premium, nitrogen stabilised 250SGN sports turf fertiliser formulated and blended in Australia, for use on professional turf surfaces.
With the majority of Nitrogen being a stabilised form Black Label Turf King is designed for sustained and extended nitrogen release over time, gradually metering the release to match an increasing growth curve yet simultaneously avoiding the development of soft luxuriant growth that is susceptible to damage and disease.
Why Black Label Fertiliser?
The Black Label range of professional granular fertilisers has been developed to accommodate the needs of turf managers in every turf maintenance scenario. Refined over many years, Nuturf’s Black Label range has continuously evolved to harness the latest turf nutrition technologies available including multiple forms of controlled and slow-release nitrogen for any situation.
- Proudly Australian made for local conditions
- Multiple forms of nitrogen
- Multiple forms of potassium
- Varying granule sizes for any sportsturf application
- Added minor elements for plant health benefits
- Multiple formulations to suit your situation
About the Black Label Nutrition Range
The Black Label fertilisers are highly economical, ever-predictable, and proven options that meet a whole suite of needs in a logical manner. This range seeks to address all the fundamental requirements of turfgrass management. No fuss – just effective.
- Well-rounded no fuss formulations
- Varying nitrogen release technologies
- A broad array of controlled release options
- Standard 300-350SGN for high-cut turf situations
Application Rate: 2.2 kg/100m²
Particle Size: SGN 250