Black Label All Purpose is a premium, controlled release 350SGN sports turf fertiliser formulated and blended in Australia, for use on professional turf surfaces.
The balance between nitrogen and potassium in All Purpose is ideal for mid season use on sports fields and fairways. With added Iron, Magnesium and trace elements All Purpose can support macro and micro nutrition through the peak growth periods.
Analysis and Specifications for Black Label All Purpose Fertiliser
- N: 19
- K: 19
- Fe: 1.5
- S: 12
- Mg: 1.4
- Mn: 0.13
- Cu: 0.13
- SGN: 350
- Rate per hectare: 265kg
- PSCU: 45%
Key features of the Black Label Nutrition Range
The Black Label fertilisers are highly economical, ever predictable, and proven options that meet a whole suite of needs in a logical manner. This range seeks to address all the fundamental requirements of turfgrass management. No fuss – just effective.
- Well-rounded no fuss formulations
- Varying nitrogen release technologies
- A broad array of controlled release options
- Standard 300-350SGN for high-cut turf situations
Why Black Label Fertilisers?
The Black Label range of professional granular fertilisers has been developed to accommodate the needs of turf managers in every turf maintenance scenario. Refined over many years, Nuturf’s Black Label range has continuously evolved to harness the latest turf nutrition technologies available including multiple forms of controlled and slow-release nitrogen for any situation.
- Proudly Australian made for local conditions
- Multiple forms of nitrogen
- Multiple forms of potassium
- Varying granule sizes for any sportsturf application
- Added minor elements for plant health benefits
- Multiple formulations to suit your situation
Application Rate: 2.65kg/100m²
Particle Size: SGN 350