Stamina Relieve soil wetting agent is a soil-amending polymer, specifically developed to assist in optimising air:water ratios in the soil, particularly in heavier root zones. The charged polymer molecules in Stamina Relieve are electrostatically attracted to clay or silt particles and their attached ions.
As a result, the polymer strings link individual particles and increases aggregate stability within the soil. This results in greater porosity, enhances water availability for plant uptake and ensures adequate drainage in the top of the soil profile.
Key Features and Benefits of Stamina Relieve
- Improves soil structure.
- Enhances water availability.
- Improves soil aeration.
- Ideal for use in the winter months to keep the root zone from becoming oversaturated.
- Ideal for mixing with other Stamina surfactant products.
- Can assist in reducing the affects of sodium accumulation, when applied with calcium amendment programs.
- Flexibility in rate, dependent upon intensity of use.
- Low use rates, allowing for economical treatment over larger areas.
Stamina Relieve Characteristics at a Glance
- Formulation: 48% anionic surfactant
- Uses: Improves soil water management processes and aeration
- Rate: 1L/ha
- Residual performance: 2-3 months
- Non-burn formulation
How to Apply Stamina Relieve
- Situation: Loam / Clay Soils
- Rate: 10mL/100sqm
- When mixing, pour the required amount of Stamina Relieve into the spray tank. If it is to be tank mixed with other chemicals, then ensure Stamina Relieve is added last. If excessive foaming occurs, use a defoaming agent. Stamina Relieve can be applied anytime. Ensure the soil is moist at the time of spraying, to ensure good soil contact and reduce product degradation. Stamina Relieve is degraded by sunlight and heat, as well as the complexity of the soil type and structure. Therefore, one application usually lasts up to 2-3 months. Apply Stamina Relieve to the entire turf area, both high and low spots. Light rain or irrigation applied the same day will accelerate the action.
Active Ingredient: 48% anionic surfactant