Umbrella 905 is a multi-purpose spray adjuvant designed to increase the efficiency of applied pesticides and fertilisers in agricultural and horticultural situations.
Umbrella 905 forms a rain fast film over the applied pesticide solution, securing it into the leave, reducing environmental losses and enhancing application efficacy through reduced drift.
Umbrella 905 also optimises spreading and surface coverage on hard to wet plant surfaces, further improving application results.
Key uses for Umbrella 905
- As a STICKER to control the life of the pesticide by forming a sticky elastic film that encapsulates and holds the pesticide on the crop foliage
- As a SPREADER helps the pesticide spray spread out uniformly on hairy or waxy plant parts to get into cracks and crevices
- As an EXTENDER to extend the time between sprayings of some pesticides by up to 7 days*
Key features and benefits of Umbrella 905 Spray Adjuvant
- Premium multi-purpose adjuvant for use in a broad range of situations
- 100% formulation for maximum efficiency and low application rates
- Excellent applicator and environmental safety
- Improves rainfastness of contact protectant chemistries
- Increases penetration efficacy of systemic chemistries into the plant
- Enhances spreading on hard to wet plant surfaces
- Soft on the plant’s cuticle – excellent plant safety
- Reduces off target drift, improving environmental safety
Active Ingredient: 905g/L di-1-p-Menthene