Nobility Systemic Fungicide should be used preventively for the control of Pythium diseases in turf.
Nobility Systemic Fungicide is an organic phosphate compound used as a systemic fungicide with protective activity that acts by inhibiting spore germination and penetration into the plant, and by blocking mycelial growth and spore production.
Nobility Fungicide attacks pathogens at various growth stages for better overall disease control. Its unique action not only attacks and controls fungi on contact, but also stimulates the plant’s own defence mechanisms. Mode of action is multi-site.
It is rapidly absorbed through the plant leaves or roots, with translocation both up and down inside the plant.
Key benefits of Nobility Fungicide
- Exceptional Disease Control – Pathogens are attacked at multiple growth stages for better overall disease control.
- Systemic Activity – Unlike other fungicides Nobility is truly systemic, travelling up and down within the plant, creating a complete barrier of protection while preventing wash-off. This protects quality and yields for a better return on investment.
- Unique Protection – Inhibits spore production, thereby preventing transmission of disease to neighbouring plants.
- Rapidly absorbed by the foliage and spreads throughout the plant.
- Unscheduled (exempt from poison scheduling).
- No history of disease resistance (20+ years use in USA).
- Nobility Systemic Fungicide tank mixes are effective for ‘summer decline’ management in Turf.
How to get the most out of your application of Nobility Fungicide
Good disease control requires even, thorough coverage of the target area. Application should be made using appropriate spray equipment and sufficient water to provide adequate penetration and coverage. Equipment settings and water volume may need to vary, depending on the growth stage of the crop.
In Turf apply in 500 to 2000 L of water per ha (5 to 20 L of water per 100 m2). For water application volumes of other crops - consult the Application section of the registered label.
Active Ingredient: 800g/kg fosetyl-aluminium