Quali-Pro Negate is a unique dual powered post-emergent Sulfonylurea herbicide for grassy and broadleaf weed control in established warm season turf grass. Contains Rimsulfuron 16.67%, Metsulfuron methyl 20%.
Sulfonylurea herbicides are effective at low use rates (1-5% of other herbicides).
Controls Ryegrass, Poa annua and other cool season grasses as well as other tough-to-control Broadleaf weeds such as Clover, Dandelion, Henbit and many others. Suitable for Common Couch, Couch hybrids, Zoysia and Qld Blue Couch.
Key information about Quali-Pro Negate Herbicide
- Caution S5 Schedule
- Synergistic formulation which provides superior control at low rates compared to other leading products
- Provides the broadest spectrum of control within the ALS inhibitor class of chemistry
- Low odour formulation that’s excellent for commercial and public applications
- Labelled for use on both Couch and Zoysia turf
- Outstanding over-seeded Couchgrass transition and Zoysiagrass maintenance with superior cost effective performance
Quali-Pro Negate Herbicide’s Synergistic Performance
- Herbicide covers the leaf surface of the target weed
- The product becomes lipophilic and moves across the cell membrane, then is translocatedthroughout the plant
- This disrupts the branch chain amino acids, which causes internal plant toxicity and ultimately death
- Quali-Pro Negate Herbicide is truly systemic and moves throughout the plant
- Quali-Pro Negate Herbicide particles that are not absorbed by the foliage can also be absorbed by the plant’s root system as particles move downward through the soil
- As Quali-Pro Negate Herbicide is taken up by the roots, it is also translocated throughout the plant
Active Ingredient: 167g/kg Rimsulfuron, 200g/kg Metsulfuron-methyl