Barricade Turf Herbicide is a pre-emergent herbicide offering extended residual activity on Winter Grass, Summer Grass, Crowsfoot on a range of turf surfaces.
Barricade controls a wide range of pre-emergent grassy weeds and importantly breaks the germination cycle of Poa annua. You can trust Barricade to last for up to 6 months so your application window is more flexible. Barricade binds high in the soil profile ensuring turf roots below the barrier are not affected and your turf stays in prime condition.
Key Benefits of Barricade Herbicide:
- Up to 6 months residual control with a single application per season with little risk of herbicide to your turf
- An economical solution for many grassy weeds including African Lovegrass, Parramatta Grass, Summer Grass, Crab Grass, Crowsfoot Grass and Winter Grass
- Flexible application window – well before weeds germinate
- Exempt from poison scheduling
- Low odour, non-staining formulation with the flexibility to delay wash-in for a few days if necessary
- A complete couch solution for Poa annua control when mixed with Monument Liquid Turf Herbicide
Barricade can deliver up to 6 months residual control. Positioning of applications can be carried out well in advance of weeds germinating and still deliver season long control.
For example, spring applications for the control of summer grassy weeds like Digitaria (Summer Grass and Crab Grass) and Eleusine (Crowsfoot Grass) should ideally be applied around the end of August. Control will last up to the end of February. Autumn applications for the control of Poa (Winter Grass) should ideally be applied around the end of February. Control will last up to the end of August. For full application details, please consult the product label.
Barricade as a pre-emergent herbicide works in the top soil layers. Application targeted towards delivering Barricade close to the soil surface is best suited to ensure optimum results. Barricade needs to be washed in within 7 days after application.
Active Ingredient: 480g/L Prodiamine