Tempo XTRA is a unique dual mode of action insecticide designed to control tough pests in Turf and Ornamental situations.
In Turf, Tempo XTRA is registered to control 9 pests, including difficult insects to control such as Argentine Stem Weevil and Couch Mite.
In Ornamentals, Tempo XTRA is registered to control 12 pests, including economically important insects such as Aphids, Mealybug, Scale, Whitefly and Thrips.
Key benefits of Tempo XTRA Insecticide
- Broad Spectrum insect control in both Turf and Ornamentals
- Excellent activity on tough turf pests such as Argentine Stem Weevil & Couch Mite
- Rapid knockdown of pests. Quicker than any other product within the market
- High quality formulation, containing HAS Technology for superior and consistent performance
- Unique mix of residual (systemic) and knockdown (contact) chemistry provides excellent protection for the plant
- Research has shown that the active ingredients in combination provide a synergy, increasing control by up to 40%
- Ideal as a resistance management tool (2 different modes of action are being used simultaneously)
- Ultimate versatility. Also registered for pest control uses. Good for the maintenance facility
Ornamental plant safety
Tempo XTRA Residual Insecticide has been used on a wide range of ornamental plant species without damage. This includes, but is not limited to the following plant groups: Roses, Azaleas, Pelargoniums, Magnolia, Malaleuca, Eucalyptus, Viburnum, Camellia, Azalea and Lilly Pilly.
Some species and varieties however, are particularly sensitive to chemical sprays and as this is often related to local conditions. If unsure, it is advisable to treat only a small number of plants first, in order to ascertain their reaction before treating the entire crop.
Please note that the registration of products to the Envu legal entity is currently in progress. In the meantime, Envu products will progressively transfer from Bayer to the Envu brand. You may observe product with packaging that belong to either Envu or Bayer during this transition.
Active Ingredient: 50g/L Imidacloprid, 25g/L Beta-cyfluthrin