Initiator Systemic Plant Insecticide plus Fertiliser from Bayer. Initiator tablets provide enhanced growth and long-lasting protection against the damage caused by various insects that attack containerised, newly planted and established plants. The tablets are designed to be placed in the soil adjacent to plants or in the planting hole during transplanting of seedlings, so that the growing plant can take up the fertiliser and the systemic insecticide imidacloprid.
Key Benefits of Initiative Systemic Plant Insecticide:
- Easy to use: no mixing, measuring or dilution required
- Significant impact on growth rate and survival (demonstrated in eucalypt seedlings)
- Provides lasting protection of seedlings and larger plants, against significant damage caused by various insect pests
- Fertiliser is delivered directly into the root zone; the area of optimal uptake by the plant
- No-spray application allows highly targeted application with no impact on beneficial predatory insects
- High level of safety in use
Please note that the registration of products to the Envu legal entity is currently in progress. In the meantime, Envu products will progressively transfer from Bayer to the Envu brand. You may observe product with packaging that belong to either Envu or Bayer during this transition.
Active Ingredient: 200 g/kg Imidacloprid