Grazon Extra provides control of a wide range of environmental and noxious and herbaceous weeds with the combined formulation containing the three active constituents 30% Triclopyr, 10% Picloram and 0.8% Aminopyralid.
Grazon Extra is primarily used for brushweed control plus difficult to control broadleaf weeds in fallow situations and offers greater efficacy and long-term control of tough-to-kill woody weeds than any picloram and triclopyr combination herbicide.
The product gives 14% to 38% more effective control of blackberries and suppresses blackberry regrowth over two years. The aminopyralid component improves lantana control when compared with picloram + triclopyr and provides excellent (100%) control of lantana.
Grazon Extra Herbicide can be applied through high volume spray equipment, controlled droplet applicators, low volume equipment, knapsack sprayers and by using a cut stump or basal bark application method.
Key features and benefits of Grazon Extra Herbicide
- A quality option for foliar spraying of tough-to-kill woody weeds and many noxious herbaceous weeds
- Acts on both foliage and roots to provide rapid brownout of leaves, dry down of stems and destruction of the root mass to prevent regrowth
- Leaf brownout and distortion of stem tips will normally be obvious within a week of application
- Ingredients remain active in the soil and prevent seeds of the target woody plants and secondary weeds from germinating for many months after application (in some cases up to two years)
- Grazon Extra offers control of a broad list of weeds
- Controls the target weeds without harming pasture grasses
Active Ingredient: 300g/L Triclopyr, 100g/L Picloram, 8g/L Aminopyralid