Patriot® Fungicide is a broad spectrum fungicide containing 100 g/L of the active ingredient Trifloxystrobin and 200 g/L Tebuconazole.
It is specifically registered for the control of Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Winter Fusarium, Helminthosporium diseases (including White Helmo), Leptosphaerulina, Curvularia, Dollar Spot and ERI (Ectotrophic Root Infecting Fungi) diseases.
Key features and benefits of Patriot Fungicide
- Trifloxystrobin has high rainfastness capabilities – Regardless of weather conditions, disease control is assured
- Broad spectrum of disease activity – Registered for use against 8 different turf diseases
- Registered for control of Leptosphaerulina and Curvularia – Limited options currently in the market to control these diseases
- Registered for control of ERI diseases – Has strong activity on ERI, particularly when applied as a preventative program
- Provides contact, translaminar, mesosystemic and systemic activity – Inside and out protection
- Contains two unique active ingredients for turf with differing modes of action – Ideal for fungicide resistance management and enhanced disease control
Active Ingredient: 200g/L Tebuconazole, 100g/L Trifloxystrobin