Andersons Black Gypsum DG Greens is a unique bio-amendment that combines natural dihydrate gypsum and humate, in a homogeneous dispersible granule.
The gypsum component acts as a soil conditioner, loosening hard packed soils and enhancing the flushing of harmful salts and excess sodium from the profile. The humate substances enhance the plant’s ability to take in essential nutrients and improve soil structure.
Key features and benefits of Andersons Black Gypsum DG Greens
- Contains calcium sulphate dihydrate (CaSO₄ • 2H₂O), making it water soluble and increasing calcium and sulphur without changing soil pH
- Humic acid from oxidised lignite (leonardite)
- Improves root development, nutrient uptake, and phosphorus stability
- Provides secondary nutrients (calcium and sulphur)
- Enhances soil health by stimulating soil microbial populations and relieving compaction and salinity
- Blends with fertiliser or can be used alone
Application Rate: 1.5-6kg per 100m²
Particle Size: 75 SGN