FoliMAX Promote is specifically formulated to provide rapid lateral turfgrass growth as well as enhance colour. The unique blend of macro and minor nutrients and hormone growth promoters maximises the development potential of the turfgrass resulting in more rapid break from dormancy, grow in, recovery from damage or renovation.
FoliMAX PROMOTE Guaranteed Minimum Analysis:
- Nitrogen (N) as Urea: 24%
- Sulphur (S) as Sulphate 5.5%
- Magnesium (Mg) as Sulphate 2%
- Iron (Fe) as Sulphate 4%
- Manganese (Mn) as Sulphate: 1%
- Fulvic Acid: 2%
FOLIMAX PROMOTE Product Characteristics:
- pH: 2.0 - 4.0
- Specific Gravity: 1.3 - 1.4
- Appearance: Dark Brown Liquid
- Solubility: Soluble
Benefits of FoliMAX Promote:
- Rapid recovery from winter, grow in or renovations.
Improved colour of turfgrass breaking dormancy.
Upfront nitrogen source for fast and efficient uptake by the plant.
High analysis iron and manganese in plant available form for rapid uptake.
Rapid green up response for improved turf colour and appearance.
Excellent tank mix flexibility.
Flexibility in rates to accommodate differing nutritional and plant heath response requirements.
Long shelf life, stable and very soluble due to the unique formulation.
Manufactured in Australia.
Turf Growth Promoter
FoliMAX Promote provides a blend of nutritional and trace element components, specifically designed to enhance rapid turfgrass recovery during spring green up.
FoliMAX Promote is ideal for application during grow-in, as well as for established turf during periods of recovery from renovations or from injury due to pathogens such as nematodes and root diseases.
The spring recovery phase is a fundamental period of turfgrass development, upon which hinges the quality of a future turf sward. During the spring recovery phase the turfgrass plant has specific nutritional requirements most of which are essential to the development and establishment of a vigorous root system and dense top-growth. The inability to easily apply granular fertilisers over sensitive areas of turfgrass during recovery or following renovation makes liquid formulations such as FoliMAX Promote the ideal tool to deliver the required package of nutrients.
Iron and Manganese Deficiency Symptoms
Iron deficiency is characterised by an interveinal chlorosis of turfgrass leaves and an eventual thinning of the turf. The yellowing (chlorosis) seen on leaves with iron deficiency is due to low levels of chlorophyll. Leaf yellowing first appears on the younger upper leaves. Severe iron deficiencies cause leaves to turn completely yellow or almost white, and then brown as leaves die.
Interveinal chlorosis is also the main characteristic of manganese deficiencies. In very severe manganese cases, brown necrotic spots can appear on leaves. Manganese deficiencies mainly occur on organic soils, high pH soils, sandy soils low in organic matter and on over-limed soils. Soil manganese may be less available in dry well aerated soils, but can become more available under wet soil conditions when manganese is reduced to the plant available form.
The Nitrogen Components in FoliMAX PROMOTE
FoliMAX Promote contains 24% nitrogen in the form of urea. In conjunction with water, the enzyme urease converts urea into ammonia and then onto ammonium (NH4+) where it can be held on exchange sites until required for root uptake. The hydrated ammonium ion however is quite small, so can be absorbed through the cuticle for rapid leaf assimilation and strong plant growth.
Application Rate: 20 – 40 L / Ha 200 - 400mL/100m²
What are the benefits of the FoliMAX range?
- Turf specific fertiliser, researched and developed purely for turf purposes.
- Contains SRN-IQ technology for improved plant utilisation and prolonged plant growth.
- Utilises Nutrex Delivery Technology designed to enhance foliar uptake.
- Excellent tank mix versatility. Highly compatible with many other fertilisers and chemicals.
- Very low risk of phytotoxicity due to its low salt index, even on immature turf.
- Excellent flexibility in application rates, allowing you to better optimise your nutrition program.
- Non-corrosive formulation. Will not damage spray equipment.
What is SRN-IQ technology and what does it do?
The SRN-IQ Nitrogen technology is a true liquid, clear urea-formaldehyde solution which has an oily, resinous quality. The SRN-IQ Nitrogen technology has a linear molecular structure, which allows it to be more compact than other slow release nitrogen technologies, and therefore provides it with significantly improved foliar uptake capabilities.
- Rapid plant uptake
- Slow release nitrogen
- Enhanced soil activity
What is Nutrex Delivery Technology and how does it work?
Nutrex™ Delivery Technology is a novel technology designed to enhance foliar uptake of liquid nutrition products and optimise internal mobility of the applied nutrient. This vastly improves the efficiency of applications of fertilizer formulations containing the Nutrex™ Delivery Technology, resulting in minimal nutrient loss and optimum plant response.
- Enhanced uptake and nutrient delivery to the plant’s vascular system.
- Integrated surfactant package for optimised surface spreading, further enhancing foliar uptake.
- Natural humectants within the formulation prolong drying time on the leaf to extend the uptake window.
- Improves internal mobility of applied nutrients, getting the nutrient to where it needs to be faster, and with less expense of energy to the plant.
- Provides a source of energy to the plant as the carbohydrate is metabolised internally.