Black Label Pro All Seasons 24-2-9 is a premium, controlled release mini (200-230SGN) sports turf fertiliser formulated and blended in Australia for use on professional turf surfaces.
Containing a moderately high portion of controlled release nitrogen Black Label Pro All Seasons is designed for initial green-up, uniform growth and sustained nitrogen release over time.
Why Black Label Fertilisers?
The Black Label range of professional granular fertilisers has been developed to accommodate the needs of turf managers in every turf maintenance scenario. Refined over many years, Nuturf’s Black Label range has continuously evolved to harness the latest turf nutrition technologies available including multiple forms of controlled and slow-release nitrogen for any situation.
- Proudly Australian made for local conditions
- Multiple forms of nitrogen
- Multiple forms of potassium
- Varying granule sizes for any sportsturf application
- Added minor elements for plant health benefits
- Multiple formulations to suit your situation
About the Black Label PRO Nutrition Range
The Black Label Pro fertilisers are a collection of sportsturf blends leveraging PSCU for a sustained growth response. These tried and tested analyses have formed the backbone of turf management programs for many years and are now available in a smaller prill size.
- A variety of tried and tested NPK analyses for any situation
- Contains PSCU for controlled nitrogen release
- Added iron for immediate deep greening
- Premium 200-230SGN prill size for optimised distribution
Application Rate: 2.1 kg/100m²
Particle Size: SGN 200-230