Copcide is a broad spectrum algaecide containing 105g/L Copper in the form of Ethanolamine complexes. Copcide is registered for the effective control of planktonic and filamentous algae species in a variety of aquatic situations including irrigation dams, aquaculture and potable water supplies.
Key benefits of Copcide Algaecide
- Copper complex technology reduces the likelihood of copper impacting on non-target species of aquatic plants.
- Reduced likelihood of copper precipitation in hard water due to Complex technology.
- Preventing copper loss to precipitation reduces application rates and prevents staining issues that may occur from the use of copper sulphate (bluestone).
- Broad spectrum control for use on a wide range of both filamentous and planktonic/ unicellular algae species including Blue / Green Algae. Safe for use in water bodies inhabited by fish and other aquatic plant life.
- Persists in water bodies for longer due to the complexed copper formulation resisting binding to suspended compounds. This results in extended algal control following application.
- Ideal for use in an integrated aquatic management plan with other specialty products.
Active Ingredient: 105g/L copper