Eraze 510 Bi-Aquatic is a non selective herbicide containing 510g/L of the active ingredient glyphosate present in the form of an isopropylamine (IPA) salt.
It is registered for the control of a wide range of perennial and annual weeds in a number of situations including general weed control, non agricultural, brush and woody weed, aquatic and forestry uses.
Key features and benefits of Eraze 510 Bi-Aquatic Herbicide
- Aquatically approved surfactant package, ideal for use in urban environments and around waterways
- Highest loading of Glyphosate with aquatic approval. Reduced drum requirements & disposal, lower rates of application required
- Quality formulation
- Cost effective form of Glyphosate
- drumMUSTER compliant, easy to dispose of drums & environmental benefits
- The HDPE bottle that Eraze 510 Bi-Aquatic comes in fits most pump systems
- Excellent tank mix flexibility
Mode of action of Eraze 510 Bi-Aquatic Herbicide
Glyphosate, the active ingredient in Eraze 510 Bi-Aquatic, controls weeds by inhibiting the activity of the EPSP enzyme (5-enolpyruvylshikimic acid-3-phosphate synthase), which is necessary for the formation of the aromatic amino acids within the plant. These amino acids are important in the synthesis of proteins that link primary and secondary metabolism of nutrients. As a result of the reduced metabolism of nutrient within the plant, food sources required for growth are not available, essentially resulting in weed death in 7-14 days.
Key weeds controlled by Eraze 510 Bi-Aquatic Herbicide
Eraze 510 Herbicide is formulated for the control of Rush, Tall Sedge, Common Reed, Cumbungi, Waterlilly Yellow, Water Couch, Water Hyacinth and Water Lettuce
Active Ingredient: 510g/L Glyphosate
Mobility Type: Systemic