Eraze 360 Bi-Aquatic is a non-selective herbicide containing 360 g/L of the active ingredient glyphosate present in the form of an isopropylamine (IPA) salt.
It is registered for the control a wide range of perennial and annual weeds in a range of situations including general weed control, non agricultural, brush and woody weed, aquatic and forestry uses.
Eraze 360 Bi-Aquatic Herbicide provides a safe and effective solution for weed control in aquatic and sensitive environmental areas such as channels, drains, streams and rivers. As it is a non-selective, total herbicide, care must be taken when applying close to non-target plants.
Key features of and general instructions for Eraze 360 Bi-Aquatic Herbicide
- Eraze 360 Bi-Aquatic is a non-volatile, water soluble liquid product with non-selective herbicidal activity against many annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses.
- Eraze 360 Bi-Aquatic Herbicide may be used for weed control in agricultural land prior to sowing any edible or non-edible crop, but not prior to transplanting tomato seedlings.
- Eraze 360 Bi-Aquatic Herbicide is absorbed by plant foliage and green stems. It is inactivated immediately in the soil and does not provide residual weed control.
- Eraze 360 Bi-Aquatic Herbicide moves through the plant from the point of contact to and into the root system. Visible effects on annual weeds take 3 - 7 days but on perennial weeds may not be obvious for 2-3 weeks or longer in some cases.
- Visible effects of control may be delayed by cool or cloudy weather.
- Visible effects are a gradual yellowing and wi lting of the plant which advances to complete browning of the above ground growth and deterioration of underground plant parts.
- Delay application until vegetation has emerged to the stages described in the Weeds Controlled tables.
- Unemerged parts arising from unattached underground rhizomes or rootstocks of perennials will not be affected by spray and will continue to grow. For this reason best control of most perennial weeds is obtained at late growth stages approaching maturity.
Active Ingredient: 360g/L Glyphosate