Patriot Fungicide is a broad spectrum fungicide containing 100 g/L of the active ingredient Trifloxystrobin and 200 g/L Tebuconazole. It is specifically registered for the control of Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Winter Fusarium, Helminthosporium diseases (including White Helmo), Leptosphaerulina, Curvularia, Dollar Spot and ERI (Ectotrophic Root Infecting Fungi) diseases.
- Trifloxystrobin has high rain fastness capabilities Regardless of weather conditions, disease control is assured
- Broad spectrum of disease activity
- Registered for use against 8 different turf diseases
- Registered for control of Leptosphaerulina and Curvularia – limited options currently in the market to control these diseases
- Registered for control of ERI diseases – has strong activity on ERI, particularly when applied as a preventative program
- Provides contact, translaminar, mesosystemic and systemic activity
- Inside and out protection
- Contains two unique active ingredients for turf with differing modes of action.
- Ideal for fungicide resistance management and enhanced disease control.
Active: 200g/L Tebuconazole, 100g/L Trifloxystrobin
Rate: 20-30mL per 100m²