Monument herbicide provides post emergent control of Winter Grass, Ryegrass, Bindii, Clover, Mullumbimby Couch, Burr Medic and Nutgrass and suppression of Kikuyu and Bahia Grass seedheads in a range of warm season grasses.
- The broadest spectrum selective post-emergence herbicide for turf
- Highly effective in controlling Poa annua, ryegrass, kikuyu, sedges and a wide spectrum of broadleaf weeds
- Convenient liquid formulation
- Complete couch solution for Poa annua control in combination with Barricade
- Fully systemic action (xylem and phloem) with root, shoot and leaf uptake
Rate: 75mL – 2L per hectare
Actives: 100g/L Trifloxysulfuron sodium, 680g/L Liquid hydrocarbons