Casper is a selective post-emergent herbicide specifically formulated for use on turf. Casper contains the active constituents 50% Dicamba and 5% Prosulfuron providing highly effective control of broad leaf weeds.
- Broad spectrum selective post-emergence herbicide for turf
- Highly effective in controlling many broadleaf weeds including Creeping Oxalis, Dandelion, Wireweed and many more
- Dual active ingredients, including prosulfuron, a new active for turf
- Convenient water dispersible granular formulation with economical rates
- Complete weed solution for turf in combination with BARRICADE and MONUMENT LIQUID Quick systemic action (xylem and phloem) with root, shoot and leaf uptake
Active 500g/kg Dicamba, 50g/kg Prosulfuron
Rate 0.6-1.2 kg/ha