Casper is a selective post-emergent herbicide specifically formulated for use on turf. Casper contains the active constituents 50% Dicamba and 5% Prosulfuron providing highly effective control of broad leaf weeds.
• Broad spectrum selective post-emergence herbicide for turf
• Highly effective in controlling many broadleaf weeds including Creeping Oxalis, Dandelion, Wireweed and many more
• Dual active ingredients, including prosulfuron, a new active for turf
• Convenient water dispersible granular formulation with economical rates
• Complete weed solution for turf in combination with BARRICADE and MONUMENT LIQUID
• Quick systemic action (xylem and phloem) with root, shoot and leaf uptake