Heritage Maxx contains 95g/L azoxystrobin which combines systemic activity through xylem mobility, translaminar movement to encourage multi-site uptake and even distribution through the plant tissue ensuring that the new growth is protected for up to 28 days.
Heritage Maxx is best used in combination with a preventative program.
Key benefits of Heritage Maxx Fungicide
- Broad spectrum of major turf diseases including Pythium, Anthracnose, Brown Patch and Spring Dead Spot
- Consistent protection of new growth for up to 28 days after application
- Tank mixture with Daconil Weather Stik combines systemic and contact action for high risk periods
- MAXX technology allows for excellent tank mix compatibility with other fungicides, Primo Maxx and foliar fertilisers
- Low odour, non-staining formulation
Application timing and rate variation
Heritage Maxx is the only systemic strobilurin that can be taken up by the leaves, crowns and roots of turf plants. The combination of xylem mobility, translaminar movement, multi site uptake and even distribution within plant tissue ensures that new growth is protected for up to 28 days. Heritage Maxx is best used as part of a preventative plan.
For example, in the case where a disease like Brown Patch has already caused symptoms (scarring) Banner Maxx could be applied solo at 10L/ha or at 5L/ha when tank mixed with Daconil Weather Stik at 20L/ha. In curative situations though, the residual will be shorter due to the high population numbers of the pathogen. To ensure longer term control and complete turf recovery follow up within 10 days with Heritage Maxx at 6L/ha. This approach should stop disease progression and protect new growth for at least for the next 4-5 weeks. For full application details, please consult the product label.
Mixing and compatibility
Heritage Maxx is a micro emulsion concentrate (ME) with minimal odour as the product does not contain petroleum solvents. Heritage Maxx mixes completely with water and may be tank mixed with many commonly used fungicides and liquid fertilisers
Active Ingredient: 95g/l Azoxystrobin