Nemo is an aquatic surfactant for addition to products approved for use in aquatic situations.
It is registered for use in aquatic situations with aquatic weed control approved glyphosate products.
Key Benefits of Nemo Aquatic Surfactant
- Nemo is the only stand-alone Aquatic approved Surfactant available in the market today
- Nemo gives you the assurance you are using an aquatic approved surfactant when also using an aquatic approved glyphosate or diquat product
- Ensures even and thorough coverage of plant foliage to increase herbicide absorption
- Allows the spray solution to evenly wet the most hairy, waxy or difficult to wet weed foliage
- To be used as an addition to glyphosate products approved for use in aquatic situations (i.e. Kermit® 360 Herbicide, Kermit® 510 Herbicide, Kermit® 700 Herbicide, Roundup® Biactive Herbicide by Monsanto, Nufarm Weedmaster® Duo Dual Salt Technology Herbicide, Eraze® 360 Bi-Aquatic Herbicide)
- To be used as an addition to diquat products approved for use in aquatic situations (i.e. Reglone® Non-Residual Herbicide)
Nemo Aquatic Surfactant is ideal for use in these areas
Where an aquatic approved glyphosate or diquat is used – for example in commercial, industrial, and public service areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Edges of pathways etc.
- Roadsides (especially near gutters)
- Rights of way - access roads, driveways and paths
It is also well suited for aquatic weed control.
Active Ingredient: 315g/L Cocamidopropyl betaine