Quali-Pro Crest Herbicide is a powerful systemic, multi-active broadleaf herbicide with excellent turf safety characteristics
Quali-Pro Crest is a broadleaf herbicide formulation containing 100 g/L of the active ingredient fluroxypyr and 2.5 g/L florasulam in a unique Suspo-Emulsion formulation.
Quali-Pro Crest Herbicide is registered for the control of key broadleaf weeds including White Clover, Bindii, Bathurst Burr, Noogoora Burr, Marshmallows, Pigweed and Sowthistle in most turf management situations.
Key features and benefits of Quali-Pro Crest Herbicide
- Excellent activity across a wide range of broadleaf weeds species. Registered for 8 key weed species
- Registered for tough broadleaf weeds such as Pigweed, Marshmallow, Smallflower Mallow, Bathurst Burr and Noogoora Burr
- Safe across a wide range of warm season and cool season turf species
- Very safe on all key warm season turf grasses including Couch, Hybrid Couch, Kikuyu, Buffalo and Queensland Blue Couch
- Unique Suspo-Emulsion (SE) Formulation
- Schedule 5 Chemistry. Safer to use than many other broadleaf herbicide options
- Non-phenoxy based herbicide and non-EC formulation
Active Ingredient: 2.5g/L Florasulam, 100g/L Fluroxypyr