Monarch Insecticide is formulated specifically for the control of Argentine Stem Weevil, Funnel Ant & Mole Crickets in Recreational, Domestic and Commercial turf.
The product has outstanding efficacy on target pests and offers exceptional control during the most susceptible periods with long-term residual control. Therefore limiting the number of pesticide applications required.
Monarch cannot be smelt, tasted or felt by pests, so the pest don’t know it’s there, and cannot react to or avoid it – especially important for funnel ants and mole crickets. It has a novel mode of action that reduces the risk of resistance development.
Key benefits of Monarch Insecticide
- Outstanding efficacy on target pests
- Offers exceptional control during the most susceptible periods
- Long-term residual control
- Novel mode of action that reduces the risk of resistance development
- Is non-repellent, so the pest don’t know it’s there, and cannot react to or avoid it - especially important for funnel ants and mole crickets
- Liquid - based formulation for non-repellent treatment of funnel ants in commercial or domestic turf situations
- Agricultural formulations of 200 g/L fipronil usually have a canola oil as an inert ingredient. Whilst this may be ideal for uses in agriculture it may not suit uses in turf. You may lose the major advantage of the pest not being able to smell, taste or feel (non-repellent) the insecticide. Don’t risk giving up one of your major advantages of fipronil being non-repellent by using a formulation that contains canola oil. Monarch 100 Insecticide’s formulation DOES NOT contain canola oil.
- Limits the number of pesticide applications
- Can’t be smelt, tasted or felt by pests
- Unique resistance management grouping
Application of Monarch Insecticide
- Apply Monarch 100 Insecticide evenly over the turf surface at the first sign of pest activity.
- Ensure incorporation with at least 6mm of rainfall or overhead irrigation immediately after application.
- Total application volume should not be less than 400 L/ha.
- Avoid conditions when spray drift may occur.
- Apply with suitable low set boom spray equipment or hand wand sprayer for small areas.
Available in 1L and 5L
Active Ingredient: 100g/L Fipronil