Steer 750 herbicide offers the fastest suppression of kikuyu, with exceptional safety in a wide variety of warm and cool-season species. Autumn is an ideal time to achieve enhanced results from a Steer 750 herbicide application. The natural movement of carbohydrates into the root system of kikuyu enhances the speed and degree of Steer 750 herbicide activity.
- Can be applied to fully mature summer grass with outstanding results, giving complete control of this troublesome weed late into the season.
- The low poison scheduling (S5) of Steer 750 Herbicide represents a significant safety improvement over the current alternatives, reducing the risk to users, the public and environment.
- Within 7 – 14 days, symptoms of Steer 750 Herbicide include;
(1) leaf and stem twisting in broadleaf weeds
(2) chlorosis and reddening of tips in grasses.
Active: 750 g/kg quinclorac
Rate: 11g per 100m²