Fosetyl 800 is a rapidly absorbed fungicide that is taken up by the plants leaves or roots and travels with upwards and downwards by systemic activity. With its multi-site mode of action, providing excellent preventative control by inhibiting spore germination and penetration into the plant, and by blocking mycelial growth and spore production. Fosetyl 800 also enhances the plants own defence systems against diseases.
* Fosetyl 800 Fungicide provides preventative control of Pythium
* No history of disease resistance (20+ years use in USA)
* Fosetyl 800 Fungicide tank mixes are effective for ‘summer decline’ management
* Unlike other fungicides Fosetyl 800 is truly systemic, travelling up and down within the plant
* Rapidly absorbed by the foliage and spreads throughout the plant
Active Constituent: 80% Fosetyl-Al