Heritage Maxx contains 95g/L azoxystrobin which combines systemic activity through xylem mobility, translaminar movement to encourage multi-site uptake and even distribution through the plant tissue ensuring that the new growth is protected for up to 28 days. Heritage Maxx is best used in combination with a preventative program.
• Broad spectrum of major turf diseases including Pythium, Anthracnose, Brown Patch and Spring Dead Spot
• Consistent protection of new growth for up to 28 days after application
• Tank mixture with DACONIL WEATHER STIK combines systemic and contact action for high risk periods
• MAXX technology allows for excellent tank mix compatibility with other fungicides, PRIMO MAXX and foliar fertilisers
• Low odour, non-staining formulation
Active Constituent: 9.5% Azoxystrobin