Crowbar Herbicide is a post-emergent herbicide containing the active constituent 375 g/L Diclofop-Methyl, for the effective control of Annual Ryegrass, Common Barbgrass and Wild Oats in Wheat, Linseed, Peas and other Crops and for the control of Crowsfoot Grass in turf.
Features of Crowbar:
* Proven performance.
* Cost effective option for large area treatment.
* Excellent turf safety characteristics on warm season grasses including Couch, Kikuyu, Qld Blue & Buffalo.
* Very effective in controlling Crowsfoot when in the early growth stages (seedling to tillering).
* Can be applied regularly throughout the season.
* Rainfall and irrigation won’t diminish effectiveness as much as other products.
* Quality formulation.