Compass Fungicide is a premium, unique, multi-site contact, protectant fungicide containing 500 g/L of the active ingredient fluazinam, the only registered fungicide for turf in FRAC group 29. It provides powerful contact activity of a range of turf diseases including; Dollar Spot, Helminthosporium, Anthracnose and Grey Leaf Spot. Compass has no known resistance and as a multi-site contact, it has very low risk of developing resistance.
Features and Benefits of Compass:
- Unique mode of action for the turf market – Group 29
- Greater residual activity (up to 21 days) when compared to other available protectant fungicides (mancozeb/chlorothalonil)
- Excellent control of dollar spot where other products fail
- Useful rotational partner that can be combined with systemic products for inside/out protection
- Excellent tank mix flexibility
- Multi-site activity that has very low risk of developing resistance
- Possesses excellent rain fast properties to provide consistent performance in any weather condition
- Registered for Grey Leaf Spot – currently limited options are available for this disease.