Columbus is an excellent translaminar and systemic insecticide containing 250g/L Thiamethoxam. Columbus insecticide has contact, stomach and systemic activity, for the effective control of African Black Beetle, Argentine Scarab and Billbug larvae. Columbus is suitable on broadacre areas such as turf farms, sporting fields, parks, ovals and fairways.
* Control of African Black Beetle, Argentinian Scarab and Billbug larvae (grubs)
* Save up to 60,000 litres of irrigation water per hectare for soil incorporation of applications during dry seasonal weather
* Suitable for turf situations with irregular irrigation
* Suitable for use on broad-acre areas such as turf farms, sporting fields, parks, ovals and fairways
* Low to no odour
* Low environmental impact including low mammalian toxicity